VRI 113th Annual General Meeting
Notice of 113th Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting of the Victorian Railways Institute to be held;
2pm, Friday 24 November 2023
Sunshine VRI Bowls Club,
13B Kent Street, Braybrook
and online for those who cannot attend in person.
The Business of the meeting will be:
- President welcomes all present
- Reading of the minutes of the 112h AGM
- Presentation of the Annual Report for the year ended 30 June 2023
- Presentation of the Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2023
- Presentation of the Premier Centre and Sports Personality Awards
- Presentation of Honorary Life Membership
- Conducting of the Board election
- General Business
Nomination for Election of members to the Board
Three (3) Board Member positions become vacant at the Annual General Meeting and Nominations are invited to fill these positions.
Any members qualified to vote, may nominate a candidate for election as a member representative on the Board and the nominated member must sign the nomination consenting to be nominated. Each nominated candidate, may, prior to the closing date for the nomination, provide a personal profile of experience not exceeding 100 words.
Closing date for nomination is 5pm Friday 3 November 2023.
Please contact the VRI via email email@example.com or call 1300 883 763
for all details on completing and returning nomination forms.
Join fellow VRI members for a family day out as we hop on board Puffing Billy for a journey of endless discovery through the Dandenong Ranges to the picturesque Emerald Lake Park. ...