Summer Ballot 2023
What are you doing this summer? Why not enter the ballot to stay at a VRI property?
The VRI units in Kirra Queensland. Only a short trip (bus or car) to the theme parks on the Gold Coast, and walking distance to the beach and other facilities. Great for exploring all that the Gold Coast has to offer, in a relaxed, comfortable and clean style. The units are fully self-contained, each sleeping four people, one double bed room, one room with two single beds. *linen is BYO or can be ordered - charges apply
This property located at Jan Juc, the gateway to the Great Ocean Road, is just one hour’s drive from Melbourne, along the Princes Highway. This is a comfortable fully self-contained three bedroom house that sleeps 6 (one double bed room, 2 rooms with 2 single beds) and is within a few minutes from the Jan Juc shops, beaches and the Torquay town centre *linen BYO or available upon request charges apply.
Ballot Application Rules for the VRI Summer Ballot
• Please submit only one ballot form per member.
• Applications must be in the member’s name.
• Only current financial members will be successful.
• Members must be financial at the time of stay.
• Successful applications only notified.
• Booking terms and conditions and cancellation policy applies.
• Bookings for one week only from Friday to Friday (based around public holidays)
• Check in 2pm / Check out 10am
¿• Ballot closes - 5pm Tuesday 12 September 2022
For further enquiries or bookings outside these dates, complete enquiry forms, email email@example.com or call VRI 1800 883 763.